How to apply to Sixth Form
Please read our published Admissions Criteria for the year of entry you are interested in and if your GCSE grades do reach our minimum entry requirements, then please come along to our school from GCSE Results Day onwards to complete an Application Form.
Sixth Form Application Forms are made available to external candidates once they have their confirmed GCSE results.
- Please come along to our School from GCSE Results Day onwards in August 2018 to complete a Sixth Form Application Form.
- Please ensure that you have read our Admissions Criteria and your GCSE grades do reach our minimum entry requirements before completing an Application Form.
- Our school will be open from 9.00am to 4.00pm from GCSE Results Day to receive external applicants. Our school will also be open on subsequent days to receive external applicants, but our courses will start to fill up quickly so you are advised to come to our school on GCSE Results Day or soon thereafter, to ensure you have the best chance of being offered the courses you wish to study.
- You must bring with you your GCSE Statement of Results and a copy of this document to submit with your Application Form. Also remember to bring along any confirmed Statements of Results from previous years if you took any GCSEs early.
- All offers of places will be made in accordance with our Year 12/Sixth Form Admissions Criteria, available to read on this website.
- All offers of places will be made by telephone where possible over the course of several days. If we are unable to offer you a place initially, applicants will have their details held on a ranked waiting list in case subsequent vacancies arise. Applicants will be ranked in order of their top 8 GCSEs (Average Point Score).
- Any out of normal date range students will be asked to provide supporting documentation as to why they are out of normal date range and each case will be reviewed on it's own merit and a decision made which the school believe is in the best interest of the applicant.