The WCGS Sport & PE Department is a strong, enthusiastic and forward thinking team, which comprises of 4 full-time PE specialists and 2 part-time coaches.
The PE Department are ably assisted by subject teachers who provide assistance during Games lessons, after school training and Saturday morning fixtures.
- Mr T. Davies – Head of Year 11, Teacher of History & Games/Extra Curricular
- Mr A. Robertson – Head of Year 12, Teacher of History, Geography & Games/Extra Curricular
- Mr W. Grant – Head of Year 8, Teacher of Art & Games/Extra Curricular
- Ms J. Gallagher – Teacher of Chemistry & Games
- Ms L. Gayle – PA to Deputy Head Teacher & Teacher of Games/Extra Curricular
- Mr D. Jones – Assistant Head Teacher, Teacher of English & Games
- Mr S. Weston – Teacher of Design Technology & Games
- Mr J. Johnson – Cover Supervisor & Games/Extra Curricular
- Mr P. Quaintrell – Teacher of Physics & Games
- Mr M. Ralph – Finance Apprentice & Games/Extra Currciular Teacher
There are also a number of dedicated parents who provide support and who give up their time to assist us with a number of sports throughout the year and whose help is genuinely appreciated.
- Mr W Charnock – Senior Rugby
- Mr N Mogridge – Under 14 Rugby
- Mr S Brown - Under 14 Rugby
- Mr M Shah – Under 14 & Senior Cricket
If any parent is interested in helping, please contact Mr D Johnson by email email@example.com or phone 020 8254 7922