Please Note: The results of the recent 13+ entrance examination were communicated to all parents/carers via email on Tuesday 7th February 2017.
Students who were successful in being offered a place to join Wallington County Grammar School in Year 9 in September 2017 have been posted an offer letter, a Year 9 Registration Form and a selection of other forms requiring completion and return and these are to be returned to the school by no later than Friday 24th February 2017.
- Parents/Carers and the boys are now invited to a GCSE Options Meeting being held at the School on Thursday 2nd March 2017 from 7.00pm until 8.00pm.
- A GCSE Options Booklet has been emailed to all parents/carers and it is asked that this booklet be read before the GCSE Options Meeting.
- At the meeting on 2nd March 2017, you will be given a GCSE Options Form to complete. Please ensure this form is fully completed and returned to Mr S Waters, Deputy Headteacher by no later than Monday 6th March 2017.
- A Year 9 Induction meeting will be organised for the summer term for all new students and their parents/carers.
- House allocations will be carried out over the next few weeks and once your son has been allocated to a specific House at Wallington County Grammar School, you will be informed. This will then allow you to purchase House-specific PE & Sports Kit.
Please now download the Year 9 Induction Pack and the Year 9 Induction Pack Forms For Completion (see below).
Year 9 Induction Pack
Please now download the Year 9 Induction Pack documents below which should be read through carefully with your son.
Introduction to the Year 9 Induction Pack
WCGS Motto, Core Values and Vision
Letter from the Head of School
Letter from the Key Stage 4 Leader
Home School Agreement for the Induction Pack 2017-2018
The House System
Important Information for new Year 9 Parents/Carers
Entitlement to Free School Meals (English language version)
Entitlement to Free School Meals (translated into Tamil)
Entitlement to Free School Meals (translated into Urdu)
Entitlement to Free School Meals (translated into Gujarati)
School Uniform List 2017-2018 from Cladish
Parent Pay and the Cashless Catering System
School Sports Kit from Tackle Bag
OPRO - Gum-Shield fitting
The School Day
WCGS Cafe Menu and Price List
Co-Curricular Clubs & Societies
Year 9 Induction Pack - Forms for Completion
Parental Voluntary Contributions
Free School Meals Application Form 2017
Guidance Notes for Applying for a School Uniform Voucher
Application Form for a School Uniform Voucher
Private Music Lessons and Agreement
PTFA Welcome Letter & Form
PTFA 100 Club Letter & Form
Tacklebag Sports & PE Kit Order Form
Year 9 Induction Pack - Other useful documents
Tacklebag Sports & PE Kit Information Sheet
Images of Compulsory Sports & PE Kit
Images of Optional Sports & PE Kit
Tacklebag Sports & PE Kit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please ensure that all forms are returned to the school by the deadline stated.