Experienced Tutors required for A Level students - immediate start.
Two hours per week from 15:30 - 17:30 (not Wednesdays)
Hourly rate: negotiable
We are seeking to recruit experienced teachers of Maths, Chemistry and Biology who can provide essential support to students for this academic year.
It has been challenging for students to work in lockdown conditions and as a result some additional support is required to secure prior knowledge and regain confidence.
The position requires:
- Experience of teaching the A2 curriculum (Maths - OCR(MEI), Chemistry - AQA, Biology - OCR).
- Work on a 1-2-1 basis or with small groups of students in School (and remotely in case of further lockdown).
- Availability until May half term 2022 when this position will cease.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to:
- Liaise with heads of department/teachers to discuss topics and skills their tutees need to work on.
- Liaise with the Academic Tutoring Lead to organise registers and class notes.
For further information please contact Mrs C Mortreuil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your completed applications to email@example.com. In compliance with safer recruitment guidelines CVs will not be accepted.
Wallington County Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment process will include an enhanced DBS check, medical screening, confirmation of right to work in the UK and all other pre-employment checks in line with safer recruitment requirements.
At Wallington County Grammar School, we believe that all individuals are of equal value and we are committed to equal opportunities for all. All people who work and study in the school have the right to be respected and valued within a safe and secure environment and not to be discriminated against on the grounds of age, class, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.