Alumni Tutors - Academic Year 2020/21
£10 per hour
We are looking to recruit a team of alumni who can provide essential support to students for this year. Some students have found it extremely challenging to work in lockdown conditions; as a result they will need to be supported to secure prior knowledge and regain confidence. This position is open for part-time applicants.
This position requires:
- Specialism in the subject/s that you tutor;
- Work on a 1-2-1 basis or with small groups of students in School or remotely;
- Flexible timetable, lunchtime and after school sessions will be key for tutoring.
Successful applications will:
- Be trained and have access to weekly CPD sessions to develop their knowledge of pedagogy;
- Be able to take part in extra-curricular activities.
As alumni your knowledge of the School and how we work will be a huge asset. Depending on your A levels, you may be able to support students in more than one subject.
To apply for this position, please send a letter of motivation to Mrs Claudie Mortreuil at email@example.com and/or Mr David Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the subjects you wish to tutor and the A level result that you gained.