Sixth Form Enrichment
Students in sixth form will be able to choose an enrichment option in addition to their studies. Enrichment is the opportunity, within the school day, to engage in activities beyond the curriculum.
It is an opportunity to enrich and enhance a student's education and to develop their skills and knowledge as people as well as providing the opportunities to stretch their learning and develop skills as independent learners.
Rugby - Regular training and fixtures as part of the schools 1st and 2nd XV.
Netball - Regular training and fixtures as part of the school's netball squad.
There are also a number of places available in different programmes being run by different members of staff. The option choices or this year are:
- STEP Prep with Ms Bird
- Engineering with Mr Cameron
- Science in Media with Mr Cole
- Physics and Engineering entrance exam and interview preparations with Mr Croft
- Photography with Miss Ford
- Book Club with Mr Grace
- Medicine and Dentistry Preparations with Mr Hassan
- Cooking with Mrs Mason-Mullings
- Further History with Dr Meek
- Culture Club with Miss Musselbrook
- Mindfulness with Miss Rao
- Media/TV production with Mr Rhodes-Brandon
- Zooniverse and Race Across the World with Ms Richards
- More or Less with Mr Smitheringale
- Music with Mrs Spendlove
- Theatre club with Ms Tanner
- Local school volunteering
- Careers Chats and lectures