Sixth Form Enrichment
Students in sixth form will be able to choose an enrichment option in addition to their studies. Enrichment is the opportunity, within the school day, to engage in activities beyond the curriculum.
It is an opportunity to enrich and enhance a student's education and to develop their skills and knowledge as people as well as providing the opportunities to stretch their learning and develop skills as independent learners.
Rugby - Regular training and fixtures as part of the schools 1st and 2nd XV.
There are also a number of places available in different programmes being run by different members of staff. The option choices for this year are:
- Maths STEP Workshop with Mr Singarajah
- Biotechnology with Mrs Patel
- Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science Preparation with Mr Hasan
- British Physics Olympiad Experimental competition with Mr Croft
- Chart/Graph Analysis with Mr Lootfun
- American History Through Hollywood Film with Miss Quinney
- Photography with Ms Musselbrook and Ms Ford
- Music with Mrs Spendlove
- SolidWorks 3D design & modelling CAD with Mr Weston
- Drawing techniques - Technical drawings with Ms Fragoso
- Cooking with Ms Masson-Mullings
- Stock Market Challenge with Mr Dicker
- Local Outreach Volunteering
- Local Primary School Volunteering
- Careers chats