Free School Meals Eligibility
Your child is entitled to Free School Meals if you are currently receiving;
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA/IR)
- Support Under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit, and where your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190 per annum. *
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
* Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school meals.
You must provide documentation to support a free school meals application.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of the Free School Meals application form please click here: