PE & Games Kit Information
WCGS PE Department pride themselves not only on their high level of professionalism on the sports field but also on the standard of the PE and Games kit. We have an established relationship with Tacklebag who stock all the compulsory branded WCGS sports kit. As well as compulsory items the school highly recommends other items which will ensure your son is well prepared for sporting life at secondary school. All sports kit can be ordered on line via the Tacklebag website.
There are also opportunities during the school year to try on and purchase items during Tacklebag events held in the Schools Main Hall.
- WCGS Rugby Jersey *
- WCGS Rugby Shorts *
- WCGS Rugby Socks *
- WCGS PE Shorts *
- WCGS PE Sports Socks (white) *
- WCGS House Rugby Jersey *
- WCGS House Athletics T-shirt *
- White Trainers (non-marking soles) suitable for indoor use only.
- Dark Trainers suitable for outdoor use only.
- Rugby Boots (low cut acceptable) for outside use only and must have legal metal studs or blades rather than football studs – which are not allowed when playing rugby for safety reasons.
- WCGS Waterproof Drill Top **
- WCGS Hoodie (Navy)
- WCGS Tapered Track Pants **
- WCGS Base Layer for Winter Sports (Navy) **
- WCGS Base Layer for Summer Sports (White)
- WCGS Scrum Cap (Navy)
- WCGS Canterbury Kit Bag (Navy)
- WCGS Cricket Shirt **
- WCGS Cricket Trousers **
- WCGS Cricket Jumper **
There is now a very strong recommendation by the Rugby Football Union, the Hockey Association and the British Dental Association that all children should be fitted with gum shields. We have a very clear policy that the wearing of custom fitting mouth guards is strongly recommended whilst playing contact sports.
For your convenience please find below a link to help you select the correct size WCGS sports kit. This table provides the supplier size charts for the WCGS kit range and the Tacklebag size recommendations. Sizes are to guide rather than to provide actual measurements of the garments.